Terms and Conditions
By the services provided on ginosi.com you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below. Ginosi reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without giving prior notice. All guests must be 18 years of age at the time of check in. No one under the age of 18 will be permitted to check in without a parent or guardian present.
When your reservation is complete you will receive an automatic confirmation email. Within two days prior to your arrival, you will receive an additional email with detailed instructions regarding check-in and check-out procedures, which will be sent to you after successful payment. Please note that you will not be able to enter the unit or hotel room without this information.
Right to Refuse Service and Reject Reservations
We reserve the right to reject or impose restrictions on all reservations associated with local billing or resident zip codes or postcodes with a duration of less than four nights. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person at any time and for any reason(s) that does not violate State or Federal laws. We will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in our apartel or hotel, or may remove a person, without refund, who refuses to abide by the reasonable standards and policies established by State and Federal laws and the owners for the operation and management of the apartel or hotel. We will refuse service or evict a guest: for refusal or failure to pay for accommodations, for being under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substance and acting in a disorderly fashion as to disturb the peace of other guests or is not in compliance with state liquor laws; for being unable to properly supervise their children at all times, seeks to use the hotel for an unlawful purpose; for trying to bring into the hotel: an unlawfully possessed firearm; or something, including an explosive or hazardous or toxic substance, that is unlawful to possess and that may be dangerous to other persons; destroying, damaging, defacing, or threatening harm to hotel property or guests; causing or permitting persons to exceed the maximum allowable occupancy of unit or room, and refusing to abide by the reasonable standards or policies established by us for the operation and management of our apartels and hotels.
Unit Service Fee
For every reservation, we charge a unit service fee which covers the cost of utilities during your stay. In addition, this fee is used to offset the costs of maintaining and replacing kitchen utensils and flatware as well as cleaning and preparing the units for each guest. Please note that there is no service fee for hotel reservations.
Extended Stay & Check-Out
If you wish to extend your stay, please call +1 (818) 641-1564 at least two hours before your check-out time. Please note that extending your stay at Ginosi may or may not be possible and is based on availability. Late check-out is not permitted. If you do not vacate the unit by the check-out time, our staff reserves the right to enter the unit or hotel room to prepare it for the next guest. Your belongings will be removed from the unit to a secure storage. At all times the prices offered on ginosi.com
are the lowest possible rates customers can get. We provide our partners with rates and verify the Lowest Price Guarantee by comparing prices listed on ginosi.com
and our partner websites. In the unlikely event that you come across the same unit or hotel room bookable online elsewhere for a lower price for the same period, Ginosi will do a full price match.
Every rate has a different cancellation policy. For information specific to the cancellation policy of your reservation please see the confirmation email you received from Ginosi.
We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of our customers. If you arrive and are not completely happy with the unit or hotel room and choose not to stay with us, we will provide a full refund. If after a few nights you decide that you are unhappy and wish to leave, let us know before 11:00am we will refund you for the unused portion of your stay.
Payments & Services
For 'non-refundable' rate reservations, we bill as soon as possible after confirmation. For flexible rate reservations billing occurs only after it is no longer possible to cancel the reservation for free. This could be prior to arrival, during the stay, or after checkout depending on the rate policy you booked with. Depending on the location of a unit, taxes may or may not be included in the initial rate price. Moreover, tax percentages will vary based on city regulations. If you have questions concerning fees while making a reservation, please call +1 (818) 641-1564 for help.
Payment Card Frauds
. Ginosi maintains a zero tolerance policy towards payment card fraud. Any suspected or confirmed fraudulent activity is reported to the appropriate authorities immediately. After you make a reservation with Ginosi, we may contact you for additional information for verification purposes. Please make sure to answer our calls or emails in a timely fashion. Failure to comply with our verification procedures may result in the cancellation of your reservation and/or refusal of accommodation.
Ginosi carries no liability whatsoever for the storing and packing of any personal belonging left unattended on the property, and for loss under any circumstance, including theft, vandalism or malicious mischief of such belonging. Perishable items, underwear, and miscellaneous toiletries are discarded immediately after finding. Any “Lost & Found” items that are not claimed within fifteen (15) calendar days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded. If the item is claimed within those fifteen (15) calendar days, it will be held another 30 calendar days at the possession of Ginosi until pick up. Any identification documents will be handed over to the nearest Police Station after 15 calendar days, if not claimed.
Ginosi is not liable for loss or damage of any/all packages sent by the guest.
We are not liable for the safe or timely arrival of packages sent by the guest to Ginosi locations. Packages sent by the guest are the sole responsibility of the guest.
Ginosi will accept and store packages and shipments from/for guests under the following circumstances:
- You MUST have a reservation.
- Due to limited storage space, packages should be delivered to us no more than 2 days prior to check in and should be picked up upon check in. If a package arrives earlier than the above mentioned timeline, it will be sent back.
- Package Dimensions:
- Maximum length 56 cm (22 inches)
- Maximum width 45 cm (18 inches)
- Maximum depth 25 cm (10 inches)
- Maximum weight no more than 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Shipped packages should be clearly labeled with the following information:
- Guest name:
- c/o Ginosi:
- Shipping Address:
- Reservation Number:
- Guests MUST send an email to Contact Center with the above information upon shipment of the package.
- Ginosi does not accept:
- Perishable items (e.g., fruits and vegetables, cheese, fresh or frozen meat or poultry, soups, sauces, jam and jelly, seafood, baked goods etc.)
- Dry ice
- All firearms and weapons
- Explosive and flammable substances
- Chemical and toxic substances
- Devices with batteries prone to leak
- Infectious and radioactive materials
- Fertilizers, weed killers, pesticides and insecticides
- Mercury thermometers and barometers
- Any and all other items which are deemed as security hazard by local law
Unclaimed packages after guest departure
Unclaimed packages will be discarded 15 calendar days after guest departure.
For the benefit of all guests, please note that you are liable for any damage incurred to the property by your pet. Here are some ground rules:
- Pets must be supervised at all times and must be on a leash or in a carrier in the common areas of the property.
- We do not take responsibility for unattended pets, pets left outside and/or in common areas.
- Pets should not be left alone in the unit or hotel room.
- Out of consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pet.
- We strongly encourage you to bring your own bedding and other necessary items for your pet.
- Please ensure that your pet does not make excessive noise and is not disruptive or aggressive toward other guests.
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking if your pet is disruptive or harmful to others.
- Any damage caused by your pet must be reported and the resulting charges will be added to your account.