Terms and Conditions for Hotel Accommodation
By the services provided on ginosi.com you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions set out below. Ginosi reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time and without giving prior notice.
Use of Ginosi Pre-Booking and Online Booking Services
Right to Refuse Service and Reject Reservations
Extended Stay & Check-Out
Payments & Services
Payment Card Fraud
We are not liable for the safe or timely arrival of packages sent by the guest to Ginosi locations. Packages sent by the guest are the sole responsibility of the guest.
Packages left behind that remain unclaimed for 15 calendar days after guest departure will be discarded.
Ginosi will accept and store packages and shipments from/for guests under the following circumstances:
- You MUST have a reservation
- Due to limited storage space, packages should be delivered to us no more than 2 days prior to check in and should be picked up upon check in. If a package arrives earlier than the aforementioned timeline, it will be sent back.
- Package Dimensions: Maximum length 56 cm (22 inches); Maximum width 45 cm (18 inches); Maximum depth 25 cm (10 inches)
- Maximum Weight: no more than 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Shipped packages should be clearly labeled with the following information: Guest name; the term "c/o Ginosi"; Shipping address; Reservation number; List of contents
- Guests MUST send an email to Contact Center with the aforementioned information upon shipment of the package
- Ginosi does not accept perishable items (e.g., fruits and vegetables, cheese, fresh or frozen meat or poultry, soups, sauces, jam and jelly, seafood, baked goods etc.); dry ice; tobacco; all firearms and weapons; animals; explosive and flammable substances, chemical and toxic substances, devices with batteries prone to leakage, infectious and radioactive materials, fertilizers, weed killers, pesticides and insecticides, mercury-based thermometers and barometers, and any and all other items deemed security hazards by local law
- Pets must be supervised at all times and must be on a leash or in a carrier in the common areas of the property
- We do not take responsibility for unattended pets, pets left outside and/or in common areas
- Pets should not be left alone in the unit or hotel room
- Out of consideration for other guests, please clean up after your pet
- We strongly encourage you to bring your own bedding and other necessary items for your pet
- Please ensure that your pet does not make excessive noise and is not disruptive or aggressive toward other guests
- We reserve the right to cancel a booking if your pet is disruptive or harmful to others
- Any damage caused by your pet must be reported and the resulting charges will be added to your account
By making a reservation you agree to adhere to all the terms, conditions and regulations applicable to your stay while simultaneously obeying all local laws.
Last updated on 15 January 2020.