We are looking for an experienced maintenance technician who understands the fundamentals of excellent customer service and enjoys working in a dynamic team.
- Carry out pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance
- Arrange for routine maintenance in units, lobbies, office areas and facilities
- Inspect assigned areas on a daily basis and perform maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Closely follow up tasks in Backoffice and resolve maintenance-related incident reports in a timely manner
- Repair various fixtures and hardware, including but not limited to: doors, windows, minor appliance issues, office equipment, lights, etc
- Report any major maintenance needs to the direct manager and recommend corrective actions
- Perform minor repairs on general plumbing systems and fixtures, e.g., leaking faucet, repairing a sink drain, kitchen and laundry equipment
- Perform elementary painting and repairing of walls, furniture, cabinets, and windows, doors locks and keys
- Perform minor electrical and mechanical repairs, including fans, air conditioners, television sets, etc
- Perform carpentry work if needed
- Observe safety precautions and fire safety procedures and emergency action plans and use of fire control/alarm systems and extinguishers
- Respond in a considerate manner to all guest questions, complaints and/or requests to ensure high guest satisfaction
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing or electronics field
- Proven experience as a maintenance technician
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety regulations, ability to spot safety risks and address needs quickly
- Familiarity with plumbing, electrical, sewer and HVAC systems; hotel industry experience is a plus
- Attention to detail and accuracy, problem-solving aptitude
- Valid Certified Professional Maintenance Manager (CPMM) is a plus
We were unable to save your application. Please try again later.
Please only upload .pdf, .doc, .docx, .odt or .rtf filetypes.