Ginosi Apartels is seeking a Senior Procurement Specialist for a global position with international experience who will be responsible for architecting local and international projects. You will be responsible for the phases of estimation, planning, and proposal all the way to the execution phase. The incumbent will predominantly deal with the US market along with the local and other international markets.
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- Architect procurement processes and policies based on the Company vision and ensuring high process efficiency.
- Manage supplier relationships through effective negotiations of price and supply terms within budgets.
- Implement effective tools within procurement processes, perform cost vs. value analyses, develop RFX.
- Develop a vendor selection and vendor qualification process.
- Select vendors based on required specifications through tenders.
- Lead vendor negotiations.
- Manage contracts and ensure products and services meet Company requirements.
- Monitor markets worldwide for optimal sourcing strategy and cooperate with suppliers that maximally meet Company requirements.
- Conduct market research for products and services. Identify factors that influence availability, consistency, and pricing. Ensure that significant market changes are anticipated, managed, and communicated.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to identify opportunities for developing sustainable savings pipelines.
- Partner risk identification and mitigation planning.
- Complete understanding of the Company’s software specifications to ensure high data quality.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- B.S./B.A. in related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of work experience with both US and other foreign vendors and suppliers.
- Demonstrated experience with domestic and international logistics, regulations and safety standards in Ginosi’s main apartel and supplier markets (currently US, Western Europe, China and Armenia).
- Vast experience in tender management. Ability to negotiate and execute contracts with suppliers
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in using procurement/financial management tools such as price management, forecasting, product qualification, and quality management.
- Available to travel domestically and internationally.
- Understanding of world class corporate standards for compliance.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented with strong time management skills
- Flexibility to adjust and thrive in an environment with changing requirements, schedules, and priorities for multiple projects or assignments.
- Valid driver's license and at least 2 years of driving experience.
- Must be computer savvy. Vast experience in working with Google Apps.
- Fluent knowledge of the English language. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.