Ginosi is looking for solid engineers with application development and architecture experience to join our team. You will help create an intelligent, next-generation hospitality platform using several in-house management modules and software. You will be tasked with optimization, data aggregation, channel and sales software management, and automation with some of the best Zend Certified engineers in the field.
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast and lunch, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- PHP application development
- Server side coding to Zend Framework 2/3 and other standards (MVC)
- Adhere to coding standards
- Documentation and data modeling
- Client side coding to HTML5/CSS3 standards
- At least 2 years of full-time web development work experience
- Reasonable level of HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Solid understanding of LAMP setup & development
- Knowledge of GIT, SCRUM, Scripting Automation, System Configuration
- Strong logic and reasoning skills
Additionally, you must possess strong communication skills and attention to detail. Experience of using structured and stable approaches and industry standards will be a strict requirement to your application. You will have a chance to work on projects that really matter in a fun and friendly environment.