As Ginosi transitions into a full service hotel chain, we are looking for a Food and Beverage Product Developer who has solid experience in launching the F&B sector of the hotel. Work experience with launching and/or running the F&B department of one of the major international hotel chains is a plus. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to be directly involved in the growth of our hotel business and gain international experience in developing our product(s) worldwide.
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- Evaluate new hotel acquisition proposals from a Food and Beverage point of view
- Develop new products or monetization models on existing services such as the minibar, cafe, restaurant, bar, etc.
- Be able to write an executive grade, data-supported business case for proposals and present to the HQ Management Board in a polished and final draft state
- Measure F&B's commercial performance and generate data-driven reports
- Realize product performance improvements
- Work closely with the Architectural Team for site analysis, site planning and design from a product point of view
- Project manage the launch of new F&B products and monetization models
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Hotel Management, Business Management, a commercial discipline or equivalent relevant and solid work experience
- Previous experience with hotel Food and Beverage setup and opening
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven, persuasive and proactive
- Availability to travel
- Enthusiasm for embracing hands on work for launching new hotels and hotel products and services