Excellent opportunity to make a difference in the next maturation phase of a successful multinational Armenian corporation. Develop your professional skills while working closely with executives, a team of highly qualified professionals and in the international arena. Ginosi is a competitive employer characterized by a dynamic work environment, respect for work-life balance and professional discipline.
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- Implement the company’s blueprint for a financial system improvement plan with the following highlights:
- Architect and set up a new and improved budgeting, forecasting and financial planning system. Success will be measured based on variance (forecast versus actual) as seen at the closure of each reporting period.
- Disperse budget and PO responsibility through middle management to relief single points of pressure for financial flow.
- Successfully implement bottom-up budgeting by working with budget holders.
- Closely work with the Software Product team to continuously improve Ginosi’s finance and bookkeeping software.
- Prepare and present P&L, Cash Flow Statements and Balance Sheets for steering decisions. Success will be measured on accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Final review and sign off on business case analyses for future hotels as well as other products or projects.
- Advise the senior leadership team on investment strategy
- Optimize financial/contractual links among Ginosi entities
- Analyze business unit performance on an ongoing basis and flag concerns and opportunities
- Actively participate in the business decision-making process
- Act as department head for a small team of finance and accounting professionals assuming end responsibility for all deliverables of the Professional Services department, including but not limited to sourcing and maintaining relationships with external accountants in various jurisdictions, meeting reporting and filing obligations, etc.
- Proactive, responsive, professional and positive attitude
- MA in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or a related field
- 4+ years of work experience in Finance. Preference will be given to candidates with experience from a Professional Services firm
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Experience in working with financial data, analyzing it and making appropriate conclusions
- Knowledge of U.S. tax and international tax law is a plus
- Knowledge of accounting software, QuickBooks is a plus
- Strong analytical, mathematical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Certification in accounting and/or Finance is a plus