Senior PHP Application Developer
Ginosi is growing, and we are looking for Senior Engineers with application development and architecture experience to join our team. You will help create an intelligent, next-generation hospitality platform using several in-house management modules and software. You will be tasked with optimization, data aggregation, channel and sales software management, and automation with some of the best Zend Certified engineers in the field.
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including advanced health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast and lunch, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- Senior level PHP application development
- Server side coding to Zend Framework 3 and other standards (MVC)
- Setup of testing automation framework
- Manage complex software architecture
- Documentation and data modeling
- Client side coding to HTML5/CSS3, JavaScrip standards.
- 4+ years of full-time web development work experience
- Strong understanding of OOP principles
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns (Factory, Dependency Injection, MVC, Adapter, etc…)
- Ability to code according to SOLID standards
- Strong knowledge and working experience with PSR standards
- Strong understanding of security vulnerabilities in web-development
- Solid understanding of CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Proven working experience with MySQL
- Working experience of key-value storage such as Redis, Memcached
- Knowledge of GIT, Scripting Automation, System Configuration
- Working experience with PHP 7.* is an advantage
- Working experience with Zend Framework 3 or similar MVC systems is a big advantage
- Experience with LAMP setup & development is an advantage
- Familiarity with Agile/ Scrum methodology
- Strong logic and reasoning skills
Additionally, you should possess strong communication, team playing and collaboration and proactive learning skills. You will have a chance to work on projects that really matter in a fun and friendly environment.