Ginosi Apartels & Hotels is currently hiring Sales Professionals! We're looking for motivated individuals with strong communication skills, a proven track record of success, and the ability to play a critical role in our company.
Individuals with outgoing personalities who like to make sales are the perfect match for this role!
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including advanced health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast and lunch, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- Prospect, qualify and generate sales within the company’s established partners and through own network
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of products that need to be sold
- Desire to win/succeed, despite customer obstacles, objections and negativity
- Ability to sell a wide range of products/items
- Follow through with customer(s) to ensure satisfaction
- Identify revenue opportunities and act accordingly
- Track down and develop new sales prospects
- Maintain positive relationships with potential buyers
- Handle the sales process from proposal to close
- Solicit and maintain contact with key accounts
- Support and actively join HMA sales during down-time
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must have high energy/ welcoming personality and sales experience
- Highly developed interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak with confidence and poise
- Keen sense of self-motivation
- Naturally relational and articulate, able to thrive in human interaction
- Sales focused not only in Armenia but Globally
- Ability to travel if needed
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, and techniques
- Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Must be computer literate and savvy with online sales tools
- Knowledge of Armenian and English languages, any other additional languages are always a plus!