Junior - Mid PHP Developer
Ginosi is looking for Junior to Mid Engineers to join our team to help create an intelligent, next-generation hospitality platform using several in-house management modules and software. You will be working with some of the best Zend Certified engineers in the field.
Benefits and Perks
Lots of interesting perks are waiting for you including advanced health insurance, sponsored sports, flexible vacation policy, daily breakfast and lunch, plus an awesome state-of-the-art coffee machine.
- Maintain and add functionality on our core products
- Write clean, high quality, standard compliant code on Laravel and Zend projects
- Collaborate with product team and co-developers to ensure smooth transition of product wire-frames into working solutions
- Document the development process, architecture and standard components
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Creative and efficient problem solver
- Previous working experience as a PHP developer for 1+ years
- Experience with any PHP MVC framework
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP
- Knowledge of core programming paradigms - DRY, SOLID, etc.
- Experience with relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to pursue new bold ideas
- Dependable, reliable and punctual.
Additional Desired Qualifications
- Experience with PHP 7.*
- Experience with Laravel, Zend Framework 3 frameworks
- Experience with Linux, GIT
- Experience with Bootstrap, jQuery
- Familiarity with Hotel Industry.
Additionally, you should possess strong communication, team playing and collaboration and proactive learning skills. You will have a chance to work on projects that really matter in a fun and friendly environment.