Interesting Places to Visit in Washington
Almost anyone who has decided to visit Washington as a tourist is more or less aware of its tourist trails and the shiny surface – from the Space Needle, White House, Pentagon and White Water Rafting and beyond. However beneath, there are many other interesting and yet unusual places to visit in Washington that many tourists may not have heard about. Keeping an open ear, open eyes and an open mind can reveal a few hidden gems.
A Vacation Rental Opening on Mars
The global short-stay apartment company Ginosi is announcing the opening of the first vacation rental in outer space. The apartment which is called Your Mars Experience is going to be live by the end of April, 2013. The first out of the world vacation rental is a lot different from an ordinary apartment. It is built using near-term technologies and resources already available on Mars. It is constructed with the help of robots and run on nuclear energy, but has made use of materials and construction techniques reminiscent of earlier centuries on Earth.
Your Mars Experience apartment is expected to be live on ginosi.com with a nightly rate of 500 USD per guest. The Marketing Manager for ginosi.com, says: "We have really gone our way out to offer our guests the most extraordinary vacation ever in history. It's been a huge project where we have put a lot of efforts in order to be the first company ever to enable people book their accommodation on Mars online in just a few minutes. We are starting with one rental and expect to grow rapidly in the future. The first rental is designed for 4 people maximum, and for such a small supply the demand is expected to be... Read More
This year Amsterdam celebrates the 400th anniversary of its well-known Canal District, which was established in the Golden Age and is currently included in the World Heritage List of UNESCO. Starting from the 17th century the Canal District has been a compound chain of amazing waterways that attract thousands of visitors each year. The anniversary is a big event in the city, in regard of which many museums, restaurants and cafes located nearby the canals offer tourists special packages and discounts. For instance the Het Grachtenhuis museum has established a special thematic exhibition, which is devoted to the anniversary and represents life during the Golden Age.
Only a 40 minute walk in the museum promises to reveal the 400 year old history of the Amsterdam Canal Ring. And if you present the Canal District 2013 Map in this or in some other museums that take part in the celebration of the anniversary, you will get little souvenirs as a gift. The map can be found in different tourist agencies.
Different water tours around the canals are organized for tourists, as well as discounts are provided for restaurants and museums. The tours are led by... Read More
Places to See in Hollywood
Hollywood is one of the most visited cities in CA. Its Subtropical-Mediterranean climate, unique blend of modern and classic culture and fame as the historical center of movie studios and movie stars make it a popular addition to many travelers’ to-visit lists. There is just so much to see and do in Hollywood that it is not possible to do it all in one trip. That is part of the allure of Hollywood: you can come back again and again and never have the same experience twice.
This is our take on the most interesting and fun places to visit in Hollywood, LA.
1. Hollywood Boulevard
This is the classic tourist site full of touristy activities, such as outdoor concerts, street performers, luxury restaurants, the famous Kodak theatre (home of the Academy Awards) and the new Madame Toussauds museum.
2. Hollywood Walk of Fame
Hollywood Walk of Fame features more than 2400 stars embedded in the sideswalks of Hollywood Boulevard and Vine Street. Each star bears the name of a famous actor, singer, musician, producer, bands, fictional characters and more. Those are considered as public monuments to great achievements... Read More
Top Los Angeles Beaches
Los Angeles beaches can be as iconic for the city as Disneyland or the Hollywood sign. There are about 2 dozen beautiful, white sandy beaches in LA and it may be difficult to choose which one to visit during a short vacation. The guide below points out the best beaches in Los Angeles in terms of comfort, natural beauty and interesting activities, such as surfing, whale watching, rock climbing, fishing and many more.
1. Zuma Beach
Located in Malibu, Zuma is one of the largest beach parks in Los Angeles County and is a great place for swimming, surfing, beach volleyball and whale-watching (in winter). Here you will find plenty of restrooms, playgrounds, volleyball courts, and snack bars. However, on busy days, the parking lot and every inch of roadside parking are packed - and so is the sand. Water is a little colder here than it is further south.
2. Leo Carrillo State Beach
Leo Carrillo is located 28 miles northwest of Santa Monica, on the pacific coast highway. It is one of the most picturesque beaches in Los Angeles with a lot of nice rock formations and beautiful coastal caves. Most of the time it is pretty uncrowded. This beach offers... Read More
Each year, it seems the vacation rentals market gets increasingly popular globally. I think rental apartments are definitely on their way to going mainstream and this progress has also covered Yerevan. Nowadays a lot of travelers to Yerevan, especially those with families choose to stay at an apartment rather than a hotel. The main reasons for this are of course the more affordable price and the informal atmosphere that rental apartments provide. Below is an easy guide to find and book Yerevan rental apartments online.
How to Book Rental Apartments in Yerevan
Even though online booking is new to Armenia now it is easy than ever to find and book comfortable apartments in Yerevan online. Ginosi.com offers a range of Yerevan short term rentals that can suit to anyone’s needs. The apartments on Ginosi are all located in the central districts of Yerevan and give you full access to the city’s most popular places of interest, shopping centers, restaurants, bars, entertainment centers and other cultural venues.
To find and book your
SEO for Vacation Rentals: Part 1
At the moment the rental business is almost completely occupied by the major players, and for a small players there is a very small room to play. This was the truth before recently. However the latest Google updates gave small business a big chance to matter.
The key point is that Google values the original content and listings. Big players already have thousands of listed apartments and hotels, hence to update each of these they need to go over each of those and complete a list of recommended actions, whereas the small business can afford it. Despite all that they are confident that nothing will harm them as they already have most of the market, added to all that the fact that many prefer buying “things” from big brands.
However search results matter in this game. When somebody is looking for an apartment in Amsterdam for a couple of days he searches for it in Google instead of just going to one of those winner websites. Taking into account the changes in the market it’s quite possible for small business to steal the first lines in search results and get a customer.
So, how to get into the first lines of Google searches?
How to Find a Rental Apartment in Tbilisi
Whether you are a tourist in Georgia or visit it on a business trip, renting an apartment in Tbilisi can make your stay really interesting, as it will give you an opportunity to sense the actual spirit of Tbilisi, becoming an authentic part of it with an affordable budget and full comfort.
There are quite some differences between staying at a hotel and renting a vacation apartment. First of all, renting an apartment you will economize your stay and get almost the same level of comfort but with a more homely atmosphere, additional facilities at your disposal, such as more living space and even kitchens, which all go together to make them a real home away from home. Plus, instead of remaining just a visitor at the hotel, you can become a part of the city at the holiday apartment.
How to Rent an Apartment in Los Angeles
Rental apartments cost cheaper in Los Angeles than they do in New York or San Francisco, but finding the right place to stay in LA is still not easy. Los Angeles is a huge city that has cities within cities, where finding the right location to rent an apartment largely depends on the purpose of your visit, your budget and your personal preferences.
A rental apartment can be the ideal way to enjoy a comfortable vacation with family in LA. Although many people prefer apartments to hotels, families find them the most useful and economical. The prices of rental apartments in LA vary drastically, depending on what part of the city the apartments are located.
How to Rent an Apartment in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is a major European tourist and business destination and has a large variety of short term accommodation to suit every budget. Most short term rental apartments here are boutique independent properties that quality three star hotels and more basic budget inns.
Many travelers believe that staying in an apartment while visiting Amsterdam can save them money, as an apartment often accommodates more guests than a hotel room and can save you money as you can prepare some meals at home. Besides being a more economical option, staying in an apartment will give you the sense of living in Amsterdam instead of just visiting.
- Top Los Angeles Beaches
- How to Find a Vacation Rental Apartment in Yerevan
- SEO for Vacation Rentals: Part 1
- How to Find a Rental Apartment in Tbilisi
- How to Rent an Apartment in Los Angeles
- How to Rent an Apartment in Amsterdam
- Tourism Impacts on Environment
- Where to Go in California
- Tourist Flow in Nagorno Karabakh
- A Visitor's Guide to Tbilisi, Georgia
- Christmas Shopping Venues in Yerevan
- Armenia One of the Hottest Destinations in 2013
- Traveling in Uplistsikhe (Cave Town), Georgia
- 15 Tips For Good Hotel Room Standard For Short Stay
- Travelling in Mtskheta, Georgia
- 15 Signs You are in a Bad Hotel
- How to Travel and Backpack in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Top 5 Things to do in Yerevan, Armenia
- Armenia-Italy Soccer Match in Yerevan
- Things to Buy and Places to Eat in Old Tbilisi
- Looking For A Place To Stay Hassle Free? There Are Solutions!
- Marshrutka, Getting Around Yerevan Is An Experience!
- Georgia Travel Guide â€“ Enjoy an Amazing Holiday
- Family Fun in Georgia
- Enjoy the Many Festivals of Yerevan During Your Holiday
- Golden Apricot Film Festival â€“ Appreciate the Cinema of Our Times
- Sightseeing in Yerevan
- Enjoy Shopping in Yerevan, Armenia
- Travel Tips for First Time Visitors to Yerevan
- Ideas for Family Travel in Yerevan
- Life in Yerevan
- Top 10 Best Hotels in Yerevan
- Know the Major Sights of Armenia
- Traveling By Car in the countryside in Armenia and Georgia
- Gay Travel in the Caucasus
- Renting an Apartment During Vacation - Is it for You?
- How to ask an Armenian guy/girl on a date when visiting Armenia
- Neighborhood etiquette when renting a residential apartment in Yerevan or Tbilisi
- Fresh Produce in Armenia
- EcoTravel in Armenia
- Dining Etiquette in Armenia
- Vacation Packing Tips
- Trekking Armenia by bike
- Armenian Manuscripts - A Dive into Ancient History
- Spring Is in The Air
- How to Budget Your Trip to Armenia
- How to Budget Your Trip to Georgia
- Nowruz or the Iranian New Year in Armenia
- Learn Basic Georgian before You Travel to Georgia
- Armenian Pagan Past
- Armenia and Georgia in Eurovision Song Contest 2012
- What is a Kachkar? Where does it come from?
- Learn basic Armenian before you travel to Armenia
- A woman's guide to visiting Armenia
- Natural Hot Springs in Armenia - Taq Jur
- Traditional shopping markets in Yerevan
- Best Places to Taste Asian Food in Yerevan
- Where to Have Real Italian Coffee in Yerevan - Review
- Ginosi at Vakantiebeurs 2012 Travel Show
- Elton John in Yerevan
- Tourism in Nagorno Karabakh
- Yerevan in The List of Cities with Most Unusual Christmas Trees
- Christmas in Yerevan
- Means of Transportation between Yerevan and Tbilisi
- Dining out in Tbilisi (Day Two)
- Visit to Tbilisi - Ginosiks Explore! (Day One)
- I'm Pleased You Are Not Here: Advantages of Solo Traveling
- How to Save on Christmas Travel
- Hottest Entertainment Spots in Yerevan
- Tbilisi: At the crossroads of history!